|Home||» Products||» supreme pipes|
Supreme offers an exhaustive range of uPVC pressure pipes and fittings. Pressure pipes are manufactured as per IS4985:2000 standard and are available in 20mm to 450mm sizes in different pressure class. Pipes with both types of joint i.e. solvent cement type rubber seal type are available. Varieties of moulded fittings and wide range of handmade fittings are also available. Moulded fittings are manufactured as per IS 7834 and fabricated fittings are manufactured as per IS 10124 as well as company standards. These pipes and fittings are used for variety of applications like agriculture, irrigation, water supply, industrial process lines, swimming pools and fire fighting mains, etc. These pipes are superior to C.I. D.I or R.C.C. Pipes and offers number of advantages like light weight, easy and fast installation, excellent corrosion and chemical resistance, high flow rates, long life and economy.
Advantages of supreme rigid PVC pipes
- Odourless and hygienic: These pipes are most ideal for carrying drinking water as they do not subject to contamination.
- High corrosion resistance: Being immune to chemical, electrolytic and galvanic action, these pipes are free from corrosion.
- High chemical resistance: Pipes offer excellent resistance to acids, oxidizing agents, alkalis, oils and domestic effluents.
- Smooth bors: Pipes have mirror smooth inside surface and hence better flow characteristics in comparison to AC, CI and GI pipes.
- Self extinguishing quality: This eliminates need for fire resistant coatings.
- Maintenance free: Corrosion resistance properly of the PVC pipes, eliminates the need for painting or coating.
- Longer lasting: As these pipes are free from weakness, caused by scale formation, rusting, weathering and chemical action, they lasts for a life time.
- Economical: Apart from superiority over conventional pipes, Supreme PVC pipes are light in weight and hence they offer total economy in handling, transportation and installation
- Hazen williams constant: 150 (remains constant)
- Specific gravity: 1.41-1.46
- Coefficient of linear expansion: 5.4x10-1mm/m/oc
- Combined flexural and compressive strength: 600-650 kg//cm2
- Impact strength at 20oC: 3 kgf/cm2
- Modulus of elasticity: 3-3.8x106 kgf/cm2
- Viscal softening point: 80oC
- Electrical resistance: 1010 ohm, cm
Best Sky Tower Netaji Subhash Palace Pitampura Delhi
Phone No. - 011- 27351555