|Home||» Products||» Supreme Pipe|
Installation of Supreme Hi-Tech Low Noise system has to be done under the supervision of a good technician paying full attention to the expansion / contraction process drainage which does not cause any stress on the pipe system. Normal damps available in the market will do but it is advisable to use the ones with inner rubber lining to minimize the structure born noise transfer.
- Fixed clamps (clamps with rubber liner) support the system firmly and the loose clamps (clamps without rubber liner) allow the expansion / constructon of the pipes freely
- Clamp interval for horizontal lines should be approx 10 times of the external diameter of pipe
- Clamps in the vertical lines should be between 1-2 mtrs.
- Do not install clamps at the point of impact i.e
- In the vertical pipes it is recommended to used one flood clamp and one loose clamp per length
- The fixed clamp must be installed just above the fitting at the bottom end of the vertical pipe line. The sliding clamp has to be installed at the distance of maximum 2 mtrs. From the fixed clamp
- In multi-storey building (above 3 floors), the vertical line has to be secured against sliding down Use of a short length of socketed pipe with a fixed clamp under the socket is recommended.
Joining instructions(pipe-socket connections)
- Clean the socket and gasket check the condition of the gasket
- Clean the ends of both the pipe and fitting to be connected.
- Apply lubricant to the ends of the pipe and gasket (do not use grease).
- Insert the pipe completely into the socket.
- Withdraw about 10 mm of the pipe (such a space will compensate for expansions in the case of a fitting this operation is not necessary. For upright installations. The pipe must be anchored to the wall so that the 10 mm of extracted pipe do not fall back into its previous position thereby depriving the system of the space necessary to allow for expansion.
Best Sky Tower Netaji Subhash Palace Pitampura Delhi
Phone No. - 011- 27351555