|Home||» Products||» Supreme Pipe|
Sound insulation recommendations-Following noise control measures will help to reduce the noise intensity.
Building layout - An important step in noise protection is the appropriate design and layout of the building. The following are some of the important measures.
Noise sensitive areas should be kept as far as possible away from sources of noise. Noise sensitive areas should not be positioned in the direct vicinity of bathrooms toilets or staircases Non-sensitive areas should wherever possible be used as “butter zones”
- It is recommended to wrap a layer of mineral wool around the pipe where contact with the plaster layer cannot be avoided
- The surface weight of the wall which separates the piping work from the area sensitive to noise must be at least 220 kg m2
- The system design should avoid significant pressure fluctuations which could affect on trap water seal
- Properventilation must be provided
- A self cleaning effect must be achieved
- Nominal diameters should be kept to a minimum
- Where piping passes through floor or partition walls it should be suitably sound isolated using sound insulation material and proper clamps to safeguard against structure home sound.
Installation in concrete and brick work
Supreme Hi-Tech Low Noise drainage system can be installed in concrete or brick work provided adequate precautions are taken. The joints should be convered with a adhesive tape to prevent concrete getting into the gap. In order to prevent lateral movement during casting ensure that the pipe system does not move during the concreting. No acoustic bridge has to be allowed between the pipe and the wall to prevent structure bom noise. To achieve this pipe has to be wrapped with acoustic proof material like mineral wool.
A phenomenon at the transition from high to low velocity in the horizontal pipe at the bottom of a vertical stack where flow of water changes from vertical to horizontal direction results into a discontinuity of flow at a short distance down stream of the stack. This flooding or hydraulic jump constricts air flow resulting into buildup of pressure which is proportional to the height of the stack itself. In order to weaken the impact intensity and unnecessary turbulence. 1 is advisable to use long radius bends or two 45 bends rather than using on 87.5
Substantial noise reduction is possible using Supreme Skyrise drainage system however sound isolation of the system / installation is equally important Following are some of the guidelines to be observed with respect to waste water drainage systems
- While planning pipe installation waste water discharge pipes should not be allowed to run inside the walls separating living areas.
- Waste pipes should bot be used in living sleeping and working rooms
Best Sky Tower Netaji Subhash Palace Pitampura Delhi
Phone No. - 011- 27351555